Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Accuracy:||± 1%||Temperature Uniformity:||±2.5℃%|
|Actual Size:||250*250*250mm (W*D*H)||Temperature Range:||RT+10-250℃|
|Material:||Galvanized Sheet||Product Name:||Environmental Testing Chambers|
humidity temperature test chamber,
environmental testing machine
High Precision Environmental Test Chamber Lab Air Dry Oven Dry Test Equipment
Drying Oven are used to dry, bake and preheat various materials or specimen. By means of hot air circulation method to uniform the temperature distribution.
Method of use:
1. Put the articles to be dried into the drying cabinet, close well the door and turn the air door adjusting knob to “ ” position.
2. Move the power switch to “ON”. The power indicator light lights up and figures appear on the temperature control instrument.
3. Press and hold the temperature adjusting knob of temperature control instrument, the numeric temperature displayed at the moment is the set temperature. At the same time rotate the knob to select the required set temperature . When loosening the knob, the numeric temperature displayed at the moment is the temperature in the cabinet and the heating indicator light lights up, showing that the instrument has been in the heating and temperature-rising state. After a period of time, when the displayed temperature is near to the set temperature, the heating indicator light is flickering for many times. Under usual conditions, after heating for 90 minutes, the temperature control will be the constant temperature state.
4. When the required working temperature is lower, adopt the two-stage set method. For example, if the required temperature is 800C, first set 700C and after the overshoot temperature starts to drop back, then set 800C, which can reduce and even eliminate the phenomenon of overshoot temperature, thus enable the inside cabinet to attain the temperature-constant state as early as possible.
5. Select the different drying times according to the different humidity of different articles, e.g., the articles to be dried are more humid, turn the air door adjusting knob to “” position so as to vent the humid air in the cabinet.
1. The shell of the drying cabinet shall be well grounded to guarantee the safe use.
2. The drying cabinet shall be placed inside one well-ventilated room, surrounding which no inflammable and explosive articles are available.
3. The drying cabinet has no explosion-proof device, so never place inflammable and explosive articles inside for drying.
4. The articles in the cabinet shall not be too crowded. Certain space shall be left so as to facilitate the circulation of hot air.
5. Always keep the internal and external of the cabinet clean. In case it will not be used for a long time, please cover it with a plastic thin film dirt shroud and put it in a drying room.
Main Technical Parameter:
|Model||HD-E804-25 Drying Oven|
|Actual size||250*250*250mm (W*D*H)|
|Constant temperature fluctuation||±1.0℃|
|Power supply||AC220V / 50 hz|
|Others||25 oven without blast, instrument without timing function|
Contact Person: salesmanager