Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||1000;2000;3000;5000kg||Max. Stroke:||1000mm (including Fixture)|
|Resolution:||1/250000||Sensor:||Celtron Load Cell|
|Test Speed:||0.1～300 Mm/min (Optional)||Type:||Universal Tensile Testing Machine|
universal tensile testing machine,
electronic universal testing machine
Automatical Tensile Testing Machines 20KN 30KN , PC Wire StrengthTensile Testing Equipment
Download Fire: Tensile Testing Machine Standards Sharing.pdf
This series of Tensile Tester is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
This machine is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
20KN 30KN Tensile Testing Machines , PC Wire Harness Testing Equipment
Main Technical Parameter:
Celtron load cell
G, KG, N, LB
1000mm (including fixture)
0.1-300mm/min (adjustable )
Panasonic Servo Motor
High Precise Ball Screw
1∮, AC220V, 50HZ
One set tensile clamp, one set Lenovo computer, one piece English
Place the sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull the upper fixture upward, and the upper load cell with sensor to check tensile strength and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen.And the strength value will be displayed automatically on the computer
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. It can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Many languages random switching: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, and English.
Universal testing machine is used for a variety of materials for equipment static load, stretching, compression, bending, cutting, tearing, stripping and other mechanical properties of the mechanical afterburn test machine.
Universal testing machine is suitable for all kinds of physical and mechanical properties of plastic sheet, pipe, profile, plastic film and rubber, wire and cable, steel, glass fiber, rope and chain. Different performance of the universal testing machine equipped with different fixtures using different materials
Contact Person: salesmanager