In order to improve the compressive strength of packaging cardboard, it is necessary to know which factors affect the strength reduction of the carton
The factors affecting the compressive strength and stacking strength of cartons can be analyzed from the following five aspects:
1. Quality of raw materials; Base paper is the decisive factor to determine the compression strength of the carton. At the same time, the influence of other conditions in the production process of corrugated board, such as the amount of adhesive, the change of the height of the board, the impregnation, the coating, and the composite processing, can not be ignored.
2. The moisture content of the carton and the carton stored in a humid environment for a long time will also affect its compressive strength, stacking strength and hardness.
3. Box type, specification and type: the compression strength and stacking strength of cartons composed of different layers of corrugated cardboard are different. Under the same conditions, the higher the box, the worse the stability, and the lower the stacking strength and compressive strength.
4. Processing process deviation; In the process of box making, improper line pressing, too deep slotting, and poor binding will also reduce the compressive strength of the carton due to its perimeter, height, and whether it is perforated.
5. Ambient temperature: it will also cause slight changes in the material of the carton, thus changing the hardness of the carton.
In view of the change of ambient humidity caused by weather, the storage height of the carton can be increased to keep it away from the damp ground as far as possible, and the ventilation of the warehouse can be increased. If conditions permit, several high-power dryers can be purchased, so that the dry storage environment can effectively prevent the reduction of the compression resistance and hardness of the carton; The other is to start from the production process of the carton to enhance the variability and resistance of the entire carton itself.
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly