1. For the environmental chamber, we recommend placing it in a test environment with a temperature of 10°C~25°C, so that the ultimate performance of the equipment can be maximized. If the temperature of the laboratory is between 30°C and 35°C, it is necessary to increase the efficiency of air circulation and increase the heat dissipation of the equipment by adding ventilation ports or fans. If the ambient temperature of the laboratory exceeds 35°C, it is recommended to do non-refrigeration-related conditions or stop using it!
2. For air-cooled equipment, it is necessary to regularly check whether the condensing fan and the condenser are covered with dust. Because dust can hinder the heat dissipation of the device. It is recommended to clean it once a month or quarter. You can use a vacuum cleaner or other auxiliary tools for cleaning. Note that the cleaning must be done in a shutdown state.
Check: The reasons for the poor heat dissipation of the condenser are:
(1) The surface of the condenser is too dirty;
(2) The surrounding air does not flow;
(3) The ambient temperature is too high;
(4) Oil film formed on the inner surface of the condenser
Suggestion: Clean the condenser regularly. If it has not been cleaned for a long time, please ask professional technicians for deep cleaning.
3. For water-cooled equipment, water-cooled condensers are prone to scaling after long-term use. If not dealt with in time, these scales will affect the heat exchange effect, resulting in an increase in the condensation temperature of the unit, resulting in failure to cool and increase power consumption of the unit. , as shown in the figure below, the condenser is recommended to be cleaned at intervals of 6 to 12 months.
Maintenance measures for "heatstroke prevention and cooling" equipment in high temperature weather
As the "barbecue mode" continues, a large number of equipment may go on strike, and the phenomenon is also caused by "exhaustion". It is recommended that customers do a good inspection in advance or contact our professional after-sales team to carry out overall deep cleaning and maintenance of the equipment.
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly