- Power supply condition: please configure the correct power according to the nameplate of the machine.
Hazard: the error range of input voltage is ±10%. Make sure the machine is properly grounded to prevent damage caused by electricity leakage.
- Arrange separate power supply line and special socket, cannot share socket with other electric appliance, lest cause bad accident.
- Install the grounding device.
- Operating environment: recommended room temperature in the range of 5-35℃, relative humidity <85%RH;
- Stay away from strong electromagnetic interference.
- The instrument should be installed on the horizontal ground.
Instrument handling instructions:
- Do not invert, place, extrude or vibrate the instrument.
- The bevel Angle shall not be greater than 45 degrees when moving.
- Do not hold the door or lid while moving.
Instructions for instrument placement:
- Place in the air, cool and dry, flat ground, away from heat, away from direct sunlight.
- The ambient temperature in the laboratory should be within the range of 5-35"℃ (special attention should be paid to the ambient temperature in winter and summer).
- Should be placed in a place with good ventilation.The space on the top is not less than 30cm, the distance between the two sides and the back and the wall is not less than 10cm, too much sundry should not be placed around, facilitate the opening and closing of the box door and send out heat.
- Should be placed on the flat, firm ground (if there is instability, can be adjusted through casters).Otherwise, when the compressor starts, it will produce vibration and make a lot of noise, which will shorten the service life of the electric instrument for a long time.