HAIDA International——Daily Maintenance And Precautions Of Constant Temperature Air Blast Drying Oven
The constant temperature blowing drying oven instrument is widely used for baking, drying, dissolving and disinfecting articles in industrial and mining enterprises, medical treatment, medicine, biology, agriculture, electronics, chemical industry, environmental protection, scientific research units and other departments.
1. The outer shell of the drying oven must be effectively grounded to ensure safety;
2. Turn off the power after use;
3. There is no explosion-proof device in the drying oven, and inflammable and explosive objects shall not be put into it.
4. The drying oven should be placed in the room with good ventilation, and inflammable and explosive objects should not be placed around it.
5. Do not overcrowd the items placed in the drying oven. Appropriate space must be set aside to facilitate the circulation of hot air.
6. Inside and outside the oven should be kept clean and hygienic;
7. When the operating temperature is too high, open the door of the oven to reduce the temperature in the oven and then take out the items to prevent burns;
8. Do not disassemble the oven without authorization. If the product is damaged, the responsibility shall be borne by the user.
1. After the power is connected, you can open the two heating switches, and then set the temperature you need by pressing the button of the control instrument. The indicator light is on and the blower can be started
Switch to make the blower work.
2. When the temperature reaches the desired temperature, the indicator goes off. At the beginning of constant temperature, the temperature may continue to rise, which is the effect of residual heat, this phenomenon about half an hour
It's going to stabilize. In the process of constant temperature, automatic temperature control with the help of the oven temperature controller, no manual management.
3. When the temperature is constant, a group of heating switches can be turned off, and only a group of electric heaters can be left to work, so as to avoid excessive power and affect the sensitivity of constant temperature.
4. The oven should be placed indoors and horizontally.
5. An iron-clad knife switch shall be installed in the power supply line for the special purpose of the oven and the shell shall be grounded.
6. Please check the electrical performance of the oven before powering on, and pay attention to whether there is circuit break or electricity leakage.
7. When everything is ready, the sample can be put in. Close the door of the oven and open the exhaust valve on the top.
8. The side door shall not be arbitrarily removed to disturb or change the line. Only when the oven fails can the side door be removed and checked one by one according to the line.
9. This oven is a non-explosion-proof drying oven, so it contains inflammable and volatile articles. Do not put them into the drying oven to avoid occurrence.
9. This oven is a non-explosion-proof drying oven, so it contains inflammable and volatile articles. Do not put them into the drying oven to avoid occurrence.10. Two test shelves are attached to each drying oven. The average load of each shelf is 15 kg. When placing the sample, do not over-crowding and overload, so as not to affect the hot air flow. At the same time, samples should not be placed on the heat plate at the bottom of the studio to prevent overheating and damage the samples.
Contact Person: Mr. Mak