Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Controller:||Korean TEMI 880 Programmable Controller||Material:||SUS 304 Steel|
|Product Name:||UV Aging Test Chamber||Temperature Control:||PID SSR Control|
accelerated aging chamber,
aging test machine
ASTM ISO Accelerated UV Aging Test Chamber, Simulate The Sun Environment Chamber
Accelerated Weather Testing UV Test Chamber can reproduce the damage caused by sunlight, rain and dew. The UV aging test is performed by exposing the material to be tested in a controlled alternating cycle of sunlight and moisture while increasing the temperature.
The uv test chamber uses ultraviolet fluorescent lamps to simulate the sun, but also by condensation or spray the way to simulate the impact of moisture. it is the aviation, automotive, home appliances, scientific research and other fields of the necessary test equipment for schools, factories, military, research-bit, and other units.
Application Industry (not limited to the following)
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||UV exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 290-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Testing time||1~999s, m, h adjustable|
Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
* Meet customer requirements
* Stay ahead of government regulations
Prevent Field Failures
* Improve quality and durability
* Enhance reputation
* Assure product performance
Gain a Competitive Edge
* Save on material costs
* Expand product lines
* Enter new markets
* Outrun the competition
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
uv aging test chamber be with PID SSR control system,Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m2.
The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
Test Specimen Mounting
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
Contact Person: salesmanager