Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Inner Box Size:||50cm×50cm×60cm(L*W*H)||Power:||Electronic|
|Product Name:||Accelerated Weathering Tester||Temperature Range:||Room Temperature ~ 200 ℃|
|Testing Distance:||150-250mm||Design Criteria:||GB|
accelerated aging chamber,
aging test machine
Anti Yellowing Electrical Testing Equipment With Room Temperature Lamp Type
Anti-yellowing aging test chamber is suitable for simulating sunlight ultraviolet radiation and heat, sample in the machine by ultraviolet radiation and temperature effect, after a period of time, observe the degree of yellowing of the specimen, Anti-yellowing aging can be used as a reference to stain gray, determine the level of the yellow change, test time according to the manufacturer's agreement. Machine accessories complete, can be used as a basic yellowing test,Anti-yellowing aging chamber can also be used when aging testing machines and ovens, showing a multi-purpose function of the machine.
Anti-yellowing aging test chamber can do anti - yellowing aging and aging for materials.
1. Temperature Range—— Room temperature ~ 200 ℃
2. Control Mode—— Automatic Calculation Controller3. Time memory—— 0-999 hours, Power Failure Memory Type, with Buzzer
4. Sample holder rotation speed—— Diameter 45cm, 10±2 roll/min
5. UV light source—— 300W UV lamp
6. The an-ti yellow aging chamber can do two tests: anti-yellowing and aging.
Ø The machine can do two tests: anti-yellowing and aging.
Ø Anti-yellowing: to stimulate the environment condition, driven by the sun ultraviolet radiation. It’s generally thought that the appearance change at 50’C for 9 hours, in theory as exposed to atmosphere for 6 months.
Ø Aging: it can promote the increase of sulfur rubber deterioration so as to calculate the change rate of tensile and elongation before and after heat. Its generally thought that test for one day at 70℃, in theory as exposed to the atmosphere for 6 months.
1. Electronic products: mobile phones, computers, television, video recorders and so on
2. Textile fabric products: clothes, hats, shoes, ropes
3. Wire and cable: data cable, usb,
4. Leather products: handbags, wallets, leather shoes, leather chairs
5. Instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metal,
6. Food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace
|Internal chamber size(W*D*H)||50cm*50cm*60cm|
|External chamber size(W*D*H)||93cm*57cm*131cm|
|Temperature Range||Room temperature~200℃|
|Control Mode||Automatic Calculation Controller|
|Temperature display accuracy||0.1℃|
|Distribution accuracy||±1℃ (ambient ~ 100℃)|
|Time memory||0-999 hours, Power Failure Memory Type, with Buzzer|
|Sample holder rotation speed||Diameter 45cm, 10±2 roll/min|
|UV light source||300W UV lamp|
|Heating method||Hot air circulation|
|Chamber material||Internal: Stainless Steel SUS304;|
|External||Steel plate with baking varnish|
Contact Person: Kelly