Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Inner Box Size:||500mmx600mmx500mm(W*H*D)||Power:||Electronic|
|Product Name:||Accelerated Weathering Tester||Standard:||GB/T16585-1996, GB14522-93, GB/T16422.3-97|
|Control Mode::||Automatic Calculation Controller||Time Memory::||0-999 Hours, Power Failure Memory Type, With Buzzer|
accelerated aging chamber,
uv aging test chamber
Anti-Yellowing Accelerated Weathering Testing Chamber
The machine can promote the increase of sulfur rubber deterioration, to calculate the change rate of tensile and elongation before and after heat. Its generally thought that test for one day at 70C, in theory as exposed to the atmosphere for 6 months.
Anti-yellowing: this machine stimulates the atmosphere environment, driven by the sun ultraviolet radiation. Its generally thought that the appearance change at 50C for 9 hours, in theory as exposed to atmosphere for 6 months.
GB/T16585-1996 GB14522-93 GB/T16422.3-97
Inner Box Size:
Automatic Calculation Controller
0-999 hours, Power Failure Memory Type, with Buzzer
45cm,10±2 round/ min
UV Light Source:
Shelf Board 2 pieces
Hot Air Circulation
Over-temperature power-off indicator light;
Internal Stainless Steel SUS304;
1) To simulate outdoor weathering, the UV aging testersexposes materials to alternating cycles of UV light and moisture at controlled, elevated temperatures. It simulates the effects of sunlight using special fluorescent UV lamps. It simulates dew and rain with condensing humidity and/or water spray.
2) The UV accelerated weathering tester is the simplest, most reliable, and easiest to use weathering tester available. With thousands of testers in use worldwide, it is the world's most widely used weathering tester.
1. The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of A3 steel plate sprayed with plastic.
2. The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
1. Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
2. The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
3. The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
4. The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m2.
5. The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
Contact Person: salesmanager