Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel||Power:||Electronic|
|Product Name:||Uv Test Chamber||Temperature Control:||PID SSR Control|
|Voltage:||220V/50Hz /±10% 5KW||Temperature Uniformity:||±2°C|
accelerated aging chamber,
uv aging test chamber
Accelerated UV Aging Test Chamber With Automatically Control ,Uv Light Aging Test Chambers
|Outside dimension||1340mm×530mm×1400mm (W×D×H)|
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control(PID self - tuning temperature control mode)|
about 45%~70% R.H.
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-B: 275～320nm|
|Standard Specimen Size||75×150mm (48pcs)|
|Testing time||0～999H, adjustable|
|Protection system||Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
ISO, ASTM,DIN,JIS,SAE,BS,ANSI,GM,U.S.GOVT,ect. Accelerated UV Aging Test Chamber can simulate the damage of sunshine, rain, dew to the material quickly and exactly. Damage types including bleaching, discoloration, loss of light, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, embitterment, strength decline and oxidation need to be engender in months or years but can engender in a few days or weeks.
Accelerated UV Aging Test Chamber With Automatically Control , ASTM D4587
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1.Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2.To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3.Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
(1) Condensation device simulates the effect of humidity of outdoor, meeting 100% humidity.
(2) Electronic-eye irradiance control system
(3) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(4) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(5) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
6. Design criteria:
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
Contact Person: Kelly