Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Humidity Range:||About 45% ~ 70% R.H||Material:||SUS 304 Steel|
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Uv Test Chamber|
|Temperature Control:||PID Ssr Control||Temperature Resolution:||0.1 ℃|
|Voltage:||220V ± 5%;single-phase Three-wire;50Hz;10A;15A GFCI Requirements||Wavelength Range:||UV-A Wavelength Range Of 315 ~ 400nm|
accelerated aging chamber,
uv aging test chamber
Fabric UV Aging Test Chamber , Accelerated UV Lamp Tester For Sunlight Resistant Test
This UV Aging Test Chamber simulating the UV radiation and condensation in natural sunlight, the weathering test of the material is carried out to obtain the results of the weather resistance of the material.
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,fabric,textile
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
The main technical parameters:
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control,PID self - tuning temperature control mode|
|Humidity range:||about 45%~70% R.H.|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Standard Specimen Size||75x150mm (48pcs), max. thickness 5mm|
|Testing time||0～999H, adjustable|
Overload short circuit protection
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m2.
The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
Contact Person: Kelly