What is ISTA?
ISTA stands for the “International Safe Transit Association”, a worldwide organization focused on developing standards, educational programs and tools for optimizing packaging solutions.
ISTA defines the testing protocols that must be performed to certify that different types of packaging can endure the foreseeable conditions they will encounter during transport. In so doing, ISTA has created a worldwide network of freight forwarders, shippers, manufacturers, test laboratories, and educational and research institutions to collaborate on maintaining, improving and updating protective packaging standards.
Why certify your packaging with ISTA?
1. Recently, Amazon has new requirements for packaging and transportation testing. For products sold on the Amazon platform, the products specified must complete the ISTA_Project_6 - Amazon.com - SIOC test and get the corresponding test report.
If the specified product fails to complete the test before July 31, 2019, Amazon will impose a fine of USD 1.99 on each retail package; if it is completed between September 17, 2018 and July 31, 2019, For the corresponding report, each retail package is awarded USD1.0.
The Amazon packaging and transportation test is divided into the following three levels, and according to different types of products, it is divided into type A~type H 8 different test plans:
Grade1- Frustration-Free Packaging (FFP)
Grade2- Ships in Own Container (SIOC)
Grade3- Prep-Free Packaging (PFP)
2. The ISTA certification ensures:
Visible proof of conformity of your packaging to internationally accepted test protocols as evidenced by the ISTA seal;
Faster time-to-market for a competitive advantage, given the accelerating growth of e-commerce;
That your product will be able to withstand shocks, vibrations, compression and extreme weather conditions as required by your specifications;
Increased customer satisfaction by improving your company’s brand reputation.
Today I will recommend the ISTA standard model——HD-A520-3 Zero Drop Tester to you.
During the products handling or transport process, there may be drop/ fall, which results in damage within the products. And this device simulates the drop/ fall situation of a finished product to evaluate the damage. This Drop Tester is mainly used to test angles, faces and corners of package.
1. Flexible positioning of the electric pulley, easy to easily fixed position, to achieve the required speed change value;
2. The height of the pulley is relatively low, is conducive to the installation of test products; enhanced impact plate, to ensure a solid structure.
3. The trolley table can be adjusted to the level, easy to install the specimen; angle adjustment with cylinder drive, flexible and convenient.
4. Can use the remote control mode operation, fully guarantee the safety of the test personnel;
5. Installation of the customer only need to fix the machine on the ground, no other complicated operation or installation, easy to test.
KNEW MORE ABOUT DETAILS, KLICK THE NURL
RELATA ISTA PRODUCT
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly