The luggage drop test machine is not only used in the luggage industry, but also in the packaging and transportation industry, testing institutions, research institutes and other fields. It is one of Haida ’s fortune products. Test methods and uses: The drop test machine is used to simulate the free fall that the product may be subjected to during transportation, and to examine the product's ability to resist unexpected impact. Usually the drop height is based on the weight of the product and the probability of falling as a reference standard. The drop surface should be a smooth, hard and rigid surface made of concrete or steel.
The test method of the luggage drop test machine is different for different international specifications, even if the product is under the same weight, but the drop height is different. For handheld products (such as mobile phones, MP3, etc.), most of the drop height is between 100cm ~ 150cm. IEC recommends that the 2kg hand-held product should meet the 100cm drop height and should not be damaged. MIL recommends a drop height of 122cm. Inte1 recommends a drop height of 150cm for handheld products (such as mobile phones). The severity of the test depends on the drop height, the number of drops, and the drop direction.
What products are the luggage drop test machines used for?
1. Luggage category: FCL, luggage accessories, etc.
2. Computers: precision instruments such as computers, display screens, mainframes, computer components, medical equipment, etc.
3. Electronic communication: mobile phones, radio frequency devices, electronic communication components, etc.
4. Electrical appliances: household appliances, lamps, transformers and other various household electrical appliances and equipment.
5. Others: packing boxes, transportation equipment, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly