Question 1: The user who used the constant temperature and humidity test chamber for the first time may encounter this situation. During the test, the humidity suddenly shows 100%, but I do n’t know what caused it?
Step 1: Check whether the wet ball gauze hangs on the humidity sensor. The sensor near the sink is a humidity sensor. The gauze should be hung on the humidity sensor and wrap the temperature-sensing part of the sensor. A few customers often hang the gauze in the wrong position and hang it on the temperature sensor, causing machine failure. Therefore, please carefully identify that the upper one is the temperature probe and the lower one is the humidity probe.
Step 2: If the humidity is still 100% when the hanging mode is correct, please check whether the wet ball gauze has yellowing phenomenon, or if it has been used for too long, too much minerals have accumulated on the gauze, which will cause the wet ball gauze to reduce its water absorption performance Water, which makes the detected humidity inaccurate, causing the false appearance of high humidity; if you want to replace the wet ball gauze, if not, you need to check that there is no water in the wet ball sink or the water level is low, and the gauze cannot absorb water. The following parts:
a. Observe whether there is water in the water level box beside the sink. If not, there may be damage to the float.
b. The electromagnetic pump is damaged. Use the voltage range of the multimeter to measure its resistance. If it is open, it will be damaged.
c. The gap replenishment timer is damaged and cannot replenish water normally.
Step 3: there is still a problem with the setting of the controller. A few customers have a misunderstanding of the use of the constant temperature and humidity test chamber. They often set the humidity at low temperatures and set the humidity at 120 degrees Celsius. The device is misaligned and unstable. Low temperature machines can't control the humidity and are easy to freeze; high temperature evaporates too fast, the machine is also very difficult to set the humidity. Therefore, customers are requested to read the instructions carefully, standardize the operation of the machine, and extend the service life of the equipment.
Question 2: What should I do if the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is out of service for a long time?
If due to special circumstances, the constant temperature and humidity test chamber needs to be stopped for a period of time, then some protective measures should be taken, the specific methods are as follows:
(1) When the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is disabled, the contents of the chamber should be taken out, the power plug should be unplugged, and the inside and outside of the test box should be cleaned.
(2) Use a paper strip between the door seal and the box to prevent the door seal from sticking to the box; if you plan not to use it for a long time, you can also apply some talc on the door seal.
(3) The constant temperature and humidity test chamber after being deactivated must also be placed in a dry and ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight. After the position is moved, the test chamber should be kept stable.
(4) The indoor air has a certain humidity, so do not cover the test box with a plastic bag. Moisture will not be easily dissipated, which will cause corrosion of metal parts and damage the performance of the original electrical parts.
(5) The freon freezing temperature in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber is very low, so there is no need to worry that it will freeze and place the test chamber in a place with higher temperature.
(6) It is better to turn on the power once a month if conditions permit, and then the compressor will run normally for half an hour to one hour before turning off.
It must follow certain specifications and steps during the process of release and maintenance:
1. Take the wet ball gauze out of the packaging box and cut about 10cm;
2. Put the lower end of the wet ball gauze into the sink to soak (it is easier to sense the humidity), hang it on the air or put it on the humidity sensor.
Maintenance and inspection of wet ball gauze in the constant temperature and humidity test chamber: the wet ball gauze must be hung on the wet ball sensor at the upper end, and placed in the wet ball gauze sink at the lower end, so that it can easily absorb the water in the sink and get wet. If the wet ball gauze is installed in other places, the humidity sensor cannot sense the humidity, resulting in the illusion that the humidity is 100%, the humidity cannot fall, or the humidity cannot be controlled at all. When doing the humidity test, you must check whether the wet ball gauze is hung well. If it is hung, please check whether the gauze is wet. If it is roasted or the water absorption effect is poor, please replace the wet ball gauze in time.
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly