How to maintain and maintain the tensile testing machine?
The main purpose of the tensile testing machine: This product tests the tensile strength, compressive strength and elongation of various materials, semi-finished products and finished products. It can be used for peeling, tearing, bending, bending, compression and other performance tests. It is suitable for metal , Plastics, rubber, textiles, synthetic chemicals, wires and cables, leather and other industries
The maintenance method of the tensile testing machine is as follows:
1. The first is daily maintenance, which is what we need to do every day or after each test is completed:
1) Wipe the instrument before the test, lubricate the screw rod part according to the regulations, and carefully check the flexibility of the running part, the reliability of all devices, and whether the transmission is normal during low-speed operation.
2) During the test, pay attention to the running sound, whether there is noise, and observe the temperature, electrical, instrument, pressure and other signals of the instrument at the same time, and whether the safety insurance is normal.
3) After the test is completed, turn off the power, put all the parts used in the original position, and remove the iron filings remaining during the test, wipe off the greasy dirt on the guide rail and sliding surface of the instrument, and add oil. Clean up the work site, organize accessories and other tools.
2. Weekly maintenance must be done every week.
1) Maintain the appearance of the testing machine, wipe the guide rails and transmission parts of the instrument, clean up the work site, make the inside and outside clean, free of rust, and keep the surrounding environment tidy.
2) Check the condition of the parts of each part, adjust the fit gap due to loose parts. Check the safety device to ensure that the transmission sound is normal and no noise.
3) Wipe the surface of the motor and power cord, check whether it is insulated and grounded, to be complete, safe and reliable.
4) During holidays, the power supply can be cut off and covered with a dust cover to prevent dust from entering the inside of the testing machine.
Contact Person: Mr. Mak