Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||Electronic||Usage:||Chair Comprehensive Test Machine|
|Control Mode:||PLC With LCD Touch Screen||Capacity:||0-500kg|
|Setting Time:||0-99s||Machine Size:||1500*1400*1800mm|
fatigue testing equipment,
impact testing machine
Furniture Testing Mchines Automatic Digital Display Universal Testing Machine
The machine consists form several parts
1. Tension mechanism, servo motor and the strap pulley architecture, the intensity of the rotation transformed into tension and supplemented force values turn sensor read correctly tension, the action of the closed-loop control of servo motor to achieve a number of pull. Static and cyclic testing. Rally and speed can be set free. Mainly used for 5, 6,13,14,15, and 16 test.
2. In addition to this machine is also configured with two groups of electric actuator, respectively, for a group of the vertical apparatus and the horizontal apparatus 1 group, each group independently adjust the speed and thrust. Stroke is 500mm
3. The vertical means of the servo motor can be used for the actuator, the vertical position adjustment, mainly used for the first 11.4,22,23 and 24 of the test; the maximum pressure is 150 kg.
4. Level device servo motor caused the brake position adjustment of the pieces up and down and left and right mobile and flexible to meet the demand for different test location, is mainly used for 10,12.3 and 12.4 testing. 50 kg maximum thrust, adjustable up and down the range from 500 mm to 1200 mm.
5.the bottom plate of the test machine drilling multiple rows of screw holes for easy installation of different
Attachments and fixed test conditions
1. each electric actuator front-end with a quick connector for easy replacement of the load block and fixture
2. control mode: PLC with LCD touch screen
3. the maximum tension value:150kg
4. the maximum thrust value(horizontal):50kg
5.the maximum pressure value(Vertical)150kg
6. Can be equipped with computers, recording force and displacement changes.
|Test accessories||One test platform for arm test; arm vertical test grips; one back strength test grips.|
|Design standard||BIFMA X5.1-2011 5,6,10,13,14,15,16,19,20|
Universal Chair Tester
Contact Person: salesmanager