Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Controller:||PID SSR||Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel|
|Power:||Electronic||Product Name:||Uv Test Chamber|
|Temperature Uniformity:||±2°C||Control Mode:||Balance Temperature Humidity Control (BTHC)|
uv aging test chamber,
aging test machine
Lamp Fabric UV Accelerated Weathering Tester , BTHC Control Humidity Test Chamber
Accelerated Weather UV test machine is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources. A variety of industrial products can make the reliability test, and this product can simulate the product in the sun, rain, humidity and dew conditions, including damage caused by bleaching, color, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, intensity decreased and oxidation.
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1.Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2.To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3.Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
|Outside dimension||1300mm*500mm *1460mm(L*D*H)|
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID self - tuning temperature control mode|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||Exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||Approx. 50mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 315-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Standard Specimen Size||75mm×150mm (48pcs)|
|Testing time||0～999H, adjustable|
Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
Adopts black aluminum plate to connect temperature sensor and adopts black board temperature meter to control heating so as to ensure more stable temperature.
The radiometer probe is fixed so as to avoid the frequent installation and disassembly.
The radiation quantity adopts the special UV irradiatometer with high-precision display and measurement.
The radiation intensity is not more than 50W/m2.
The illumination and condensation can be controlled independently or alternating and circularly.
Test Specimen Mounting:
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
Contact Person: salesmanager