Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Lab Volume:||600L||PH:||Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS6 . 5~7 . 2 ) Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 3 . 0~3 . 2|
|Test Chamber Temperature:||Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS ) 35±1°C Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 50±1°C||Saturated Air Barrel Temperature:||Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS ) 47±1°C Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 63±1°C|
|Power:||AC220V , 30A||Accessories:||Testing Salt/ Measuring Tank/ Equipment Each 1 Set|
Anti Corrosive Environmental Test Chambers Salt Spray Corrosion Tester
Salt Spray Tester adapted to the surface treatment of various materials , including paint , electroplating , organic and inorganic coating , anode processing , antirust oil and so on , after these anti-corrosive treatment to test the corrosion resistance of their products .
Salt Spray Corrosion Testing Tester is the use of salt spray corrosion way to detect corrosion, respectively, the reliability of the sample, salt spray refers to the atmosphere by diffusion system composed of tiny droplets of salt, artificial environment of three anti-series one of many companies need to simulate the destructive product of marine climate surrounding the product caused by salt spray chamber so the line should run.
1. Local temperature and humidity inside and outside the box are used for A-level gray high-corrosive PVC, for salt spray, copper acetate, and other test specifications Test
2. It uses the A-level German imports of gray PVC material.
3. It uses sophisticated Class A gray PVC material designed "V" shape long, products tested by the 15 ° -30 ° angle be adjusted.
4. It uses a 5mm thick transparent imported high toughness PVC board, bending method designed to cover 100 degree ridge-type transparent with power failure memory function of time, so after the original call time to complete the remaining time of the experimental work, with a double over-temperature protection, water shortage warning, ensure safety
5. According to JIS, ASTM, CNS, GB standard parameter setting operation.
Main Technical Parameter
|Inner Box Size ( L×W×H )||120×100×50 cm|
|Outside Box Size ( L×W×H )||190×130×140 cm|
|Equipment Material||Both inside & outside shell adopt imported P . V . C rigid plastic board , and tank cover uses imported transparent P . V . C . rigid plastic board|
|Temperature Fluctuations||≤±0 . 5°C|
Test Chamber Temperature
|Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS ) 35±1°C
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 50±1°C
|Saturated air Barrel Temperature||Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS ) 47±1°C
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 63±1°C
|Spray Quantity||1 . 0~2 . 0 ml / 80cm2 / hr|
|PH||Salt Spray Method ( NSS ACSS6 . 5~7 . 2 )
Corrosion-resistant Testing Method ( CASS ) 3 . 0~3 . 2
|Brine Tank Capacity||40L|
|Power||AC220V , 30A|
|Multiple Safety Protection Devices||Current discharge protection , over pressure protection , over temperature protection , over load fuse protection|
|Accessories||Testing Salt/ Measuring tank/ Equipment each 1 set|
|Standard||CNS : 3627 , 3385 , 4159 , 7669 , 8886 ;
JIS : D0201 , H8502 , H8610 , K5400 , Z2371 ;
ISO : 3768 , 3769 , 3770 ;
ASTM : 8117 , B268