Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity:||0~1000mN||Vertical Distance Between Gripper And The Pendulum Fulcrum:||104 Mm|
|Outside Dimension (L×W×H):||50×25×37 Mm||Weight:||13kg|
|Design Criteria:||TAPPI-T414, JIS-P8116||Intersection Angle:||27.5°|
Digital Package Testing Equipment , TAPPI-T414 Paper Tear Strength Measuring Machine
1.Design Criteria:TAPPI-T414, JIS-P8116
2. Simple operation, reliable performance and advance
Simple Operation Paper Tear Strength Measuring Machine is used for measuring the internal tear degrees of the paper, and the working principle is to tear the specimen to a specified length and check how much force it cost. Normally the test is to use 16 pieces of paper stacking together and then tear them, then get the force accordingly.
Plastics: ASTM D1922, ISO 6383-2, JIS K 7128-2, NF T54 141
Nonwovens: ASTM D5734, WSP 100.1
Paper: APPITA P 400, ASTM D 689, BS 4468,CSA D9 ,DIN 53128, EN 21974, ISO 1974
1. Latest design with modern sophisticated look.
2. Pneumatic operated clamping and pendulum release ensures repeatable test result.
3. The built-in microcomputer handles all calculations and set-up functions.
4. Tearing force displayed digitally.
5. Easily interchangeable pendulums.
6. Selectable units: newton, grams-force, millinewton, lbs-force, percentage of pendulum capacity.
7. Easy to calibrate using the check weights (optional).
8. PC & PRINTER connection.
9. Cutting template supplied for preparing samples.
10. Supplied with calibration & inspection certificates.
The main technical parameters
|1. Capacity||16N,64N (By adding Augmenting weight),32N (By adding Augmenting weight)|
|2. Unit of measurement||cN - N - gf - lbf|
|3. Distance between Clamps||7.0 ± 0.25 mm|
|4. Tearing Distance||43 ± 0.15mm|
|5. Slit Size||20 ± 0.2 mm|
|6. Tollerance range||20-80 % of each full scale, settable range or full scale|
|7. Angular resolution||high resolution digital optical encoder|
|8. Display||LCD display backlight|
|10. Data port||RS232 port for printer connection and 3 pin Mini-DIN connector for PC.|
|11. Statistics||force min. max. mean, CV%, St.Deviation, Range%|
|12. Template Size||As per ASTM standard|
|13. Dimensions||490 x 430 x 680 mm|
|14. Power supply||220V, 50Hz or 110V, 60Hz|
|15. Weight||58 Kg|
The introduction of Haida
Haida products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and are applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields. Our products meet UL, ASTM, JIS, GB,SO, TAPPI, EN, DIN, BS and other domestic and international standards.
Why choose us?
1. Considerate Service Different countries plugs, manually change the-voltage from 110V to 220V, insurance indicator.
2.Excellent After sale Service:
18 months warranty. Besides, we can help you to repair your problem controller freely, even it's not from our factory. What you need to do is to send us the controller.
We will sign a letter of commitment while we sign the contract, which will improve your confidence to us.
Simulation Animatronic Customer Triceratops are covered with air bubble film before put them into the wooden case, which not only has good shock absorption, impact resistance, heat sealing and also has the advantages of nontoxic, odorless, moisture corrosion, good transparency etc.