Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Humidity Range:||About 45% ~ 70% R.H||Material:||SUS 304 Steel|
|Temperature Control:||PID Self-tuning Temperature Control Mode||Temperature Resolution:||0.1 ℃|
|Wavelength Range:||UV-A Wavelength Range Of 315 ~ 400nm||Light Temperature Range:||50 ℃ ~ 70 ℃ / Temperature Tolerance Of ± 3 ℃|
PID Temperature Control UV Aging Test Chamber Industrial With Stainless Steel Plate
PID Temperature Control Mode Industrial UV Aging Testing Chamber is applicable for the sunlight resistant test of nonmetallic materials and aging test of artificial light sources. A variety of industrial products can make the reliability test, and this product can simulate the product in the sun, rain, humidity and dew conditions, including damage caused by bleaching, color, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, intensity decreased and oxidation
The main technical parameters:
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||UV exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 290-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Testing time||1~999s, m, h adjustable|
Overload short circuit protection
uv aging chamber view:
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1. Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2. To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3. Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
The PID Temperature Control Mode Industrial UV Aging Testing Chamber inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
UV Accelerated Weathering Tester_pdf.pdf
Contact Person: salesmanager