Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. Stroke:||1000mm (including Fixture)||Motor:||Panasonic Servo Motor|
|Resolution:||1/250,000||Sensor:||Celtron Load Cell|load Cell|
|Test Speed:||0.1-300mm/min (adjustable )||Type:||Tensile Tester|
Download File: Tensile Testing Machine Standards Sharing.pdf
Tensile Testing Machine is widely used in wires & cables, hardware, metal, rubber, footwear, leather, apparel, fabric, tape paper products, pharmacy and so on, for tensile strength, tear resistance, peel strength, bend strength, shear force , ect with different fixtures according to national and international standards customer required.
|Load cell brand||
Germany brand load cell for high accuracy
500kg (5,10,50,100,200kg are optional)
|Load accuracy||0.5% F.S|
|Control system||LCD with build-in printer /PC with windows 7 system|
|Motor||Panasonic servo motor w/AC variable speed drive system, high-precision mechanical ball screw rod|
|Force reading||kgf, Ibf, N, KN, T etc|
|Vertical test space||1400mm including fixture|
|Test speed||0.1~500mm/min (adjustable)|
|Curves display||Load- elongation, Elongation-time, Time-elongation, Stress-strain|
|Data display||Max. force, speed, sample information, strength(Kpa, Mpa, N/mm, N/mm2) etc…|
Upper and lower limit switches
Load sensor with automatic retreat
Different performance of the universal testing machine equipped with different fixtures using different materials
Celtron load cell 5000kg Computer Servo Tensile Testing Machine is a kind of electric tensile tester which uses the motor to drive ball screw to move fixture. Place the fixture with sample between the upper and lower fixture, use a given speed to pull sample upward by upper fixture. Load cell above upper fixture will sense tensile strength, and convert the strength into voltage sign and output to the display screen. And the strength value will be displayed automatically.
inculding but not limited to ASTM,JIS,CE, ISO,EN,BS EN,SAE...etc.
1. Motor system: Panasonic servo motor +Servo driver +High precise ball screw (Taiwan)
2. Control system: a, computer control with TM2101 software; b, Back to origin automatically after the test, c, store data automatically or by manual operation
3. Data transmission: RS232
4. Displacement resolution: 0.001mm
5. Graph scale automatic optimization can make graph to display with best measurement and can implement graphics dynamic switching in the test and has force-elongation, force- time, elongation -time, stress - strain.
6. Celtron load cell 5000kg Computer Servo Tensile Testing Machine can save results automatically after test finished, and it is manual filing. It can display maximum force, yield strength, compressive strength, tensile strength, elongation, peel interval maximum, minimum and average, etc.
7. User can set parameters of product material such as length, width, thickness, radius, area and so on.
8. Languages : All is English.
Software and Curves
The TM2101 software is designed purposely for Celtron load cell 5000kg Computer Servo Tensile Testing Machine, used for tension, compress, bend, shear, tearing and peel test. With the personal computer and interface plate, it could collect, save, process and print test result. Further it can calculate multiple parameters, i.e. maximum force, yield strength, average peel force maximum deformation, yielding point and elastic modulus; this system is featured in curve process, multi-sensor support, image interface, flexible data process and powerful system function.
|HD-609/604||2000 kg (20KN)Max. Force / for Tape, rubber, plastic, textile, waterproof material, wire and cable, net rope, wire, metal rod, fiber, metal chain, metal plate and other materials|
|HD-611||10T (100KN) Max. Force / for waterproof material, wire and cable, net rope, wire, metal rod, fiber, metal chain, metal plate and other materials|
|HD-615||5000 kg (50KN) Max. Force / for textile, waterproof material, wire and cable, net rope, wire, metal rod, fiber, metal chain, metal plate and other materials|
|HD-B616||20KN-1000KN (Hydraulic) load range / for waterproof material, wire and cable, net rope, wire, metal rod, fiber, metal chain, metal plate and other materials|