Constant Temperature And Humidity Chamber , Thermal Cycling Test Chamber
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. electronic, electrical, mobile, data
2. communication, instrumentation, vehicle parts
3. Plastic products, metal, food
4. Chemistry, building materials, medical treatment
5. Space and other products to detect the quality of use
1. Function and Features
1) The Constant Temperature And Humidity Chamber is mainly used in testing the adaptability of electronics, electrical appliances, food, automobile, rubber and plastic, metal and other products, parts and materials in the high and low temperature alternating hot and humid environment when storage, transport and using；
2) It is an reliable test equipment for all kinds of electronic, electrical, electronics, plastics raw materials and devices to do testing such as cold, heat, moisture, resistance to dry and the quality control ；
3) Especially suitable for optical fiber, LCD, crystal, inductor, PCB, batteries, computers, mobile phones, rubber, plastics and other product.
4) The new perfect design, the appearance of high texture level, the system extracts Japan, West Germany, the essence of design and manufacture of advanced technology.
5) Balanced temperature humidity control system (BTHC), to PID mode control SSR, so that heated humidification system was equal to heat loss capacity, it could be used long-term stability;
6) All-capillary, automatic load capacity adjustment system technology, more expansion valve system more stable and reliable, precise temperature and humidity control, heating and cooling rate of rapid, steady, uniform, saving valuable time for users.
Inspect standard:JJF-1101,GB/T 10592,GB/T 10586
Testing standards:YD/T 2061,HB 7122.3,6783.7,GJB 5382.7,GJB 150,GB/T 2423,5170.2,5170.5,5179.2, ASTM E512,NF EN 60068-2-38,CNS 12565,12566,KS C0227,KS C022
3. Technical parameter:
||-40℃ ~ 150℃ or -70℃ ~ 150℃
||20%R•H ~ 98%RH
|Temperature and humidity deviation
|Temp. and humid. average difference
|Microcomputer & display screen
|Temperature and humidity sensor
||RS-232 can be connected to a computer to output test data to save 12 safety protection devices