Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Outside Dimension:||500W×1300D×1360Hmm||Material:||SUS#304 Stainless Steel|
|Use:||Electronic UV Aging Test Chamber||Product Name:||Uv Test Chamber|
|Temperature Control:||PID SSR Control||Voltage:||220V/50Hz /±10% 5KW|
Electronic UV Aging Test Chamber With Korean TEMI 880 Controller For Industrial
Standard has become the world standard in the accelerated weathering test in lab.
The damage of the material caused by the sunshine rain and dew reappears quickly and truly. Electronic UV Aging Test Chamber only needs several days or weeks to reappear the damage by using QUV, which damage appears in the several months or years under outdoor condition. These damages include: bleaching, discoloration, loss of light, powder, crack, turbidity, bubble-based, embrittlement, strength decline and oxidation.
Application industry (not limited to the following):
1. Paint ink paint, resin, plastic
2. Printing and packaging, aluminum, adhesives
3. Motorcycle industry, cosmetics,
4. Metal, electronics, electroplating, medicine and so on.
1.Simulate the sun, rain spray and condensation resulting damage to test the materials by exposure to sunlight with moisture and temperature.
2.To get the results of damage after several days or weeks which is equal to expose to outside for a few months. The damages include fading, discoloration, brightness down, powder, crack, blur, brittle, strength decreases and oxidation.
3.Provide reference with testing data for improvement of existing materials, or to assess the impact of changes in product durability and other aspects.
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
UV Aging Test Chamber Technical parameters:
|Chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel|
|Temperature control||PID SSR control|
|Controller||Programmable controller, LCD touch screen|
|Control mode||Balance temperature humidity control (BTHC)|
|Test cycle setting||UV exposure, condensation and water spray test cycle is programmable|
|Distance from sample to lamp||50±2mm|
|Centre distance between the lamp||70mm|
|UV lamps||Imported Atlas UV-A: 290-400nm (8pcs, 1600h lifetime)|
|Testing time||1~999s, m, h adjustable|
Overload short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
Water lacking protection
Earth leakage protection
Auto shut off protection
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
The inner bladder of the chamber is made of imported high-class stainless steel plate while the outer bladder is made of SUS 304 steel plate.
The heating mode adopts inner bladder trough type heating with its rapid temperature rise and even temperature distribution.
(1) Condensation device simulates the effect of humidity of outdoor, meeting 100% humidity.
(2) Electronic-eye irradiance control system
(3) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(4) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(5) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
Test Specimen Mounting:
The standard test specimen holder accommodates 2 panels 75×150mm. The test panels are actual the side wall of the chamber. To properly seal the chamber, it is important to have every panel holder filled with specimens or blank panels and to have panel holders in place.
Accelerated Weather UV test machine
(1) ASTM D4587: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings
(2) ASTM D4799: Standard Practice for Accelerated Weathering Test Conditions and Procedures for Bituminous Materials (Fluorescent UV, Water Spray, and Condensation Method)
(3) ISO 4892-1: Plastics – Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources – Part 1: General guidance
(4) ISO 4892-3: Plastics - Methods of Exposure to Laboratory Light Sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV Lamps
(5) ASTM D4329: Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics
(6) AATCC TM186: Weather Resistance: UV Light and Moisture Exposure
(7) ASTM D5208: Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics
(8) IEC 61345: UV Test for Photovaltalic (PV) Modules
UV Aging Test Chamber Product structure:
Contact Person: salesmanager