Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cookware Testing Machine||Power:||Electronic|
|Travel Speed:||20 To 80 Mm Per Second||Counter:||4 Digits Pre-set|
|Display:||PLC And Large Touch Screen Monitor|
Blade Sharpness Cookware Testing Instruments With Servo Motor
APPLICATIONS& TEST PURPOSE :
The blade is mounted in a position with the edge vertical and a pack of specially developed synthetic paper (Not included) is lowered on to it. The clamping fixture with the blade move back and forth the blade cuts into the paper, the depth of the cut being the measurement of sharpness.
- ICP (Initial Cutting Performance) representing the cutting ability (sharpness) of the blade as supplied
- CC (Total Card Cut) cutting edge retention) which represents the life of the blade by giving a measure of its total cutting ability.
DESIGN STANDAR: EN ISO 8442-5
1. Ball screw with servo motor to ensure high accuracy of movement
2. Linear optical scale, Laser displacement detector
3. PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface, easy to operate
4. Automatic add paper during test
5. With USB interface to output test results
6. Display test results and graph
7. Two test items: Initial Cutting Performance (ICP) and Total Card Cut (TCC)
|The reciprocating table with fixture to clamp the blade, the movement was driven by ball screw and servo motor.|
|Card holder has a 10 mm aperture to hold the card strips and the maximum depth is 50 mm.|
|Load between the test media and the test blade is 50N.|
|Max blade width 110 mm (include 50 mm of cut)|
|Starting position of test blade relation to card clamping device is 3mm|
|PLC programmable controller, LCD touch screen interface show test graph|
|With USB port to output the test results.|
|Power||1 phase, AC 220V, 50～60Hz|
|Compressed air requirement||3 L/min at 6 bar|
|Test stroke||20 to 60 mm (adjustable)|
|Cutting speed||50 mm/second over 90% of the specified stroke|
The Main Technical Parameter:
1) The reciprocating table with fixture to clamp the blade,
the movement was driven by ball screw and servo motor.
2) Cutting stroke is settable from 20 to 60 mm.
(standard requirement is 40 mm)
3) Travel speed is adjustable from 20 to 80 mm per second.
(Standard requirement is 50 mm/second)
4) 4 digits pre-set counter for test cycles setting.
5) Linear optical scale to detect each cutting depth of each single stroke
( forward and backward)
6) The tester use PLC (programmable logic controller) and large touch screen monitor for display.
7) The cut depth was automatically recorded and accumulated, Total amount will be
displayed after finish the test cycles.
Contact Person: salesmanager