Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Cookware Testing Machine||Power:||Electronic|
|Design Standard:||BS EN13834:2007||Test Speed:||15 To 30 Cycles Per Minute|
Kitchenware tester Specifications:
1) Platform in contact with the ovenware covered by a rubber plate thickness = 5 mm, hardness is (50 +/-
2) Test speed is adjustable from 15 to 30 cycles per minute.
3) Two set of fixture provided for the lever handle type ovenware and ear type handle ovenware.
4) Pre set counter for the test cycle setting.
APPLICATIONS& TEST PURPOSE :
The machine is used to test handle fatigue of cutlery, it load the handle, raising and lower under 15000 cyclic, then check the handle deformation or loose.
DESIGN STANDARD : EN 12983-1
STANDARD PAREMETERS :
1. Lower and raising speed of the test specimen : 25 times/minute.
2. The level surface was covered by a 5 mm thickness rubber having a hardness 50 ± 10 shore.
3. 1 mm clearance between the cam and the follower when the cam at lowest position.
4. Test cyclic: 15000 cyclic (adjustable)
5. Fixture: two fixtures suitable different cutlery
6. Out dimension: (L×W×H) 625mm×450mm×750mm
7. Power: 1 phase, AC 220V, 50～60Hz.