Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature Control Range:||Room Temperature On + 7 ℃ ~ 400 ℃ (0.1 ℃ Increment)||Program Heating Order Number:||13|
|Program Heating Rate:||0.1 ℃ To 50 ℃ / Min (0.1 ℃ Increment)||FID Detection Limit:||≤5*10-12g/s(n-hexadecane)|
|TCD Sensitivity:||≥10000mV·ml/mg(n-hexadecane)||FPD Detection Limit:||≤6*10-13g/s(P)≤5*10-11g/s(P)(methyl Parathion)|
|ECD Max Operating Temperature:||350℃|
Gas chromatography mass spectrometry (GLPC/GC) machine price
Gas chromatography (GLPC/GC) is a common type of chromatography used in analytical chemistry for separating and analyzing compounds that can be vaporized without decomposition. Typical uses of GC include testing the purity of a particular substance, or separating the different components of a mixture (the relative amounts of such components can also be determined). In some situations, GC may help in identifying a compound. In preparative chromatography, GC can be used to prepare pure compounds from a mixture
GC5890C Gas chromatography(GLPC/GC) using microcomputer keystrokes, large screen LCD liquid crystal display, display intuitive, easy to operate, is a new generation of domestic gas chromatograph, price excellent, low prices, excellent performance, reliable operation
1. Analysis of dissolved gas in transformer oil;
2. Analysis of ethylene oxide in medical devices.
3. Analysis of coke oven gas;
4. Pesticide residue analysis;
Alcohol analysis in blood; 5.
6. Analysis of natural gas and liquefied gas;
7. Indoor environment TVOC analysis;
8. Analysis of liquor components;
9. High purity gas analysis;
10. Detection of solvent residue of packaging materials.
And so on......
The third order process is heating up, which can satisfy the analysis demand of the multi-component of the sample.
1) main control circuit adopts new integrated digital electronic circuit, temperature control precision of 0.01 ℃, the performance is more stable;
2) program heating: 13th order, heating rate 0-50 minutes /min;The incremental 0.1 ℃ / min;
The design of the box is further improved to facilitate the rapid cooling of the instrument.
1) the volume is large, and it is the intelligent rear door opening system, which reduces the stable
balance time of the system after the program rise/cooling system;
2) system of heating furnace temperature range is + 7 ℃ ~ 400 ℃;
3) the user can recalibrate the furnace temperature and set the maximum temperature and temperature balance time of the heating furnace.
The uniqueness and selectivity of the system are enhanced.
1) unique sample entrance design solves the sample discrimination;
2) two sampling systems can be installed at the same time: filled column, capillary diverter/non-shunt injection system (with diaphragm cleaning function);
3) optional automatic/manual gas six - pass injection valve sampler, headspace injector, heat analyser, pyrolysis furnace, methanol converter.
4) double column compensation work can not only solve the program drift caused by heating, but also reduce the influence of background noise, and can get lower minimum detection limit.
The operating interface of the instrument is simple and easy to learn, with complete functions and a more humanized design.
1) the instrument adopts large-screen LCD screen, which is intuitive and easy to operate;
2) it has the function of starting up self-diagnosis;
3) stopwatch function (convenient flow measurement) and operation timer function;
4) power failure storage protection function;
5) keyboard locking function.
The detection system has good stability, high sensitivity and many kinds of detector.
1) which can be installed at the same time two kinds of the same or different detector: hydrogen flame ionization detector (FID), the thermal conductivity detector (TCD), electron capture detector (ECD), nitrogen and phosphorus detector (NPD), flame photometric detector (FPD), etc.
2) hydrogen flame ionization detector is easy to be disassembled and installed for easy cleaning or replacement of nozzle;
3) high detection sensitivity of high resistance single column thermal conductivity detector, stable baseline stability (stable in 15 minutes);
4) input signals can be used for logarithmic amplification, reduce interference and improve sensitivity.
|Temperature control range||Room temperature on + 7 ℃ ~ 400 ℃ (0.1 ℃ increment)|
|Program heating order number||13|
|Program heating rate||0.1 ℃ to 50 ℃ / min (0.1 ℃ increment)|
|Flame Ionization detector (FID)|
|The baseline noise||≤6×10-12A/H|
|Thermal Conductivity detector (TCD)|
|The baseline noise||≤16μV(hydrogen gas is 99.999)|
|Flame photometric detector (FPD)|
|Detection limit||≤6×10-13g/s(P)≤5×10-11g/s(P)(methyl parathion)|
|The baseline noise||≤2×10-13A/H|
|Electron capture detector (ECD)|
|Max operating temperature||350℃|
|The baseline noise||≤20μV|
|Nitrogen–phosphorus detector (NPD)|
≤5×10-13g/s(N)(Marla sulphur phosphorous)
|The baseline noise||≤2×10-13A/H|
Contact Person: salesmanager