Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Control Methods:||Balanced Temperature Humidity Control System (BTHC) PID Intelligent Adjust||Accuracy:||±0.5°C, ±2.5%RH|
|Operate Interfaces:||PIC Controller||Communicate Interface:||RS-232|
150L Programmable Temperature Humidity Chambers With Air - Cooling
Temperature Humidity Chambers also name enviromatal test chambers ,and it is designed for testing the capability of heat-endurance, cold-endurance, dryness-endurance, and humidity-endurance, suitable for quality control of the industries of electron, electrical equipment, vehicle, metal, foodstuffs, chemistry, building materials, luggage, adhesion tape, printing, packaging, etc.
1. Electronic products: mobile phones, computers, television, video recorders and so on
2. Textile fabric products: clothes, hats, shoes, ropes
3. Wire and cable: data cable, usb,
4. Leather products: handbags, wallets, leather shoes, leather chairs
5. Instrumentation, vehicles, plastic products, metal,
6. Food, chemical, building materials, medical, aerospace
1. Programmable controller-Easy to operate, Accurate data,connect computer for output
2. Humanized chamber design-Doorframe,Different body size and test space,Easy to clean
3. Safety protection device
4. Quiet operation (68 dBA)
5. A wide range of test indicators:-40~+150℃ / 20~98%R.H.
Test standard(inculding but not limited to... ):
Compliance with ASTM G53-77 specifications GB, GJB, MIL, ASTM, CNS, IEC, JIS, AATCC, DIN, Fed Test, BS and SAE.
Main Technical Parameter
|Internal dimension||(W*D*H) 500*500*600mm|
|External dimension||(W*D*H) 1000*1070*1500mm|
|Humidity range||20~98%R.H. (Refer Image below)|
|Cooling speed||1℃/min in average (without loading)|
|Heating speed||3℃/min in average (without loading)|
|Internal chamber material||SUS#304 stainless steel, mirror finished|
|External chamber material||Stainless steel with paint spray|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
LCD touch screen, programmable control temperature and humidity
Can set different parameter for cyclic test
|Insulation material||50mm high density rigid Polyurethane foam|
|Heater||Explosion-proof type SUS#304 stainless steel fins radiator pipe heater|
|Compressor||France Tecumseh compressor|
|Temperature sensor||PT-100 dry and wet bulb sensor|
|Observation window||Tempered glass|
|Testing hole||Diameter 50mm, for cable routing|
|Sample tray||SUS#304 stainless steel, 2pcs|
|Safety protection device||
Protection for leakage
Compressor overvoltage and overload
Heater short circuit
1. Material quality of inner box is SUS304 # mirror-face stainless steel imported, and outer box is steel plate and the paint. Box body is processed shape using CNC machine tool, its shape is beautiful and fine.
2. Heat preservation material used glass fiber cotton of high-intensity PU foam and high density, which can avoid unnecessary energy loss.
3. Large glass window design, viewing angle in all directions, hollow electric plating film and anti-condensation design, built-in lights to facilitate the test sample state of real-time observation in the course of testing.
4. Large-size LCD display screen, simple operation, easy to edit programs. PID with automatic calculation function, show failure message .
5. An RS-232 communication interface, matching recorder, strong expandability.
6. with timing contact, and be able to cope with dynamic testing and measure test.
7. The system-wide multi-security protection and power-cut memory.
8. Freezer imported by the French original armored warrior compressor and use environmental-friendly refrigerant (R134a, R404a, R23).
9. Frozen system uses units or low-temperature dual-loop system design.
10. Use more powerful wing-blower air supply cycle, to avoid any dead end, temperature and humidity are evenly distributed in the test region.
11. Wind-road cycle adopted the design of blowing side wind and return wind. Wind pressure and wind speed are in accord with test standards, and make the door instantaneous temperature and humidity open that is stabilized time soon.
12. Heating, cooling, humidification and dehumidification system is totally unaided to improve efficiency, reduce testing cost, increase life expectancy and lower failure rate.